Data Privacy and security on our website
1. If you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register for a service or otherwise transmit information to us - for example via a contact form - we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. Therefore, if you wish to visit our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display the website to you and its stability and security pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f EU GDPR to ensure:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request
- Access status / http status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser used
- Operating system and interface
- Language and version of browser software
You can always distinguish between First Party Cookies, Third Party Cookies and Third Party Requests.
- First Party Cookies
First Party Cookies are stored by us or our website itself in your browser in order to provide you with the best possible user experience. These are, in particular, functional cookies, such as shopping cart cookies.
- AMP_TOKEN (storage duration: session)
- PHPSESSID (storage duration: session)
This is a so-called session cookie, which records you as an individual user during your visit to the website. This cookie is deleted when you leave our site.
- wordpresstestcookie (storage duration: session)
This cookie is required to record whether you have consented to the use of Coo-kies on our site. We save this cookie for one month.
- Third Party Cookies
Third Party Cookies are stored by a third party in your browser. These are mostly tracking or marketing tools which, on the one hand, evaluate their user behavior and, on the other hand, offer the third-party provider the possibility of recognizing you on other websites visited. In principle, for example, Retarget Marketing is based on the function of such cookies.
- gclau (storage period: 3 months)
- _ga (storage period: 2 years)
- _gid (storage period: 1 day)
- gatUA (storage duration: session)
- _stripemid (storage period: 1 year)
- _stripesid (storage time: 1 hour)
- Third Party Requests
Third party requests are all requests that you as a page user make to third parties via our site - for example, if you are acting with plugins of social networks or use the offer of a payment provider. In this case, although no cookies are stored in your browser, it cannot be ruled out that personal data may be sent to this third-party provider as a result of the interaction. For this reason, we also inform you in detail in our data protection declaration about the tools & applications we use.
3. You can revoke your consent at any time. Please use one of the following options to do so:
You inform us that you wish to withdraw your consent.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of our websites (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).