General Terms and Conditions of our Beauty Salon in Berlin
General Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
are being concluded between
Inanna GmbH, Charlottenstraße 19, 10117 Berlin, Germany Telephone number: 0800 0808 800, registered in the Commercial Register of the Charlottenburg District Court under HRB 237773 B, represented by the Managing Director, Ms. Baret Gulueva, VAT identification no.: DE please insert the VAT identification no.hereafter referred to as "Vendor" -
the customer named in § 1 para. 2 of the contract - hereinafter referred to as "Customer" -
§ 1 Scope, definitions
(1) The business relationship between Inanna Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Vendor") and the Customer pursuant to § 1 para. 2 of these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer") shall be governed exclusively by the following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating general terms and conditions of the Purchaser shall not be recognised unless the Vendor expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
(2) The Customer is the person who makes use of the services offered by Inanna GmbH.
(3) The Customer is a consumer insofar as the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services cannot be predominantly attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 Object of the agreement and conclusion of the contract
(1) The Customer can select services from the Provider's range of products in the segment of skin treatment and book them via the button "Make appointment and agree to pay". By clicking on the button "Make appointment and agree to pay", he/she submits a binding request to order the selected services. The Customer can change and view the data at any time before submitting the order. However, the request can only be submitted and transmitted if the Customer has accepted these terms and conditions by clicking on the "Accept General Terms and Conditions" button and has thereby made them applicable in their request.
(2) The Supplier then sends an automatic confirmation via e-mail to the Customer in which the order is listed for the Customer's reference and which the Customer can print out using the "Print" function. The automatic confirmation of receipt only confirms that the Vendor has received the order of the Customer and does not imply a validation of the order. The contract is not concluded until the Vendor has issued an acceptance of declaration, which is sent with a separate e-mail (order confirmation). The text of the contract (consisting of the order, General Terms and Conditions and order confirmation) is sent to the Customer by us on a permanent data carrier (e-mail or paper printout) (contract confirmation) in this or in another e-mail. The text of this contract is stored in accordance with data protection laws.
(3) The contract will be concluded in German.
§ 3 Appointments
(1) Scheduled appointments are binding for the Vendor and for the Customer.
(2) Waiting times for appointments of up to 30 minutes are deemed acceptable.
(3) If the costumer arrives up to 15 minutes late to their appointment, they are obliged to inform the Vendor. The Vendor reserves the right to assign the appointment to another person, after a waiting time of 30 minutes, or to charge the Customer with the full amount of the booked treatment session, if the treatment session must be completed on time due to a subsequent appointment.
(4) Cancellation of appointments is only permitted in accordance with our Cancellation Policy, which can be accessed by clicking on the link to the Cancellation Policy Please insert link to Cancellation Policy
§ 4 Prices and Payment terms
(1) Valid prices are the rates indicated at the time of the booking. All named prices are final prices, include the legal value added tax and are given in Euro.
(2) All prices that are given on the website of the Vendor include the legal value added tax
(3) The Customer can make the payment by credit card or in cash in the business premises.
(4) The delivered services are to be paid with one of the accepted payment methods immediately after the treatment.
(5) The Customer's commitment to pay defaulted interests does not exclude the assertion of further defaulted damages by the supplier.
§ 5 The Customer's obligation to cooperate
The Customer is committed to fill in the questionary handed out to them regarding any illnesses and allergies they might be aware of and to answer the questions therein correctly. The Vendor does not bear any liability if damages have occurred due to false information given by the Customer in the questionary.
§ 6 Exclusion of liability
(1) Claims by the Customer for damages are precluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the Customer arising from injury to life, body or health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the Vendor, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Essential contractual commitments are those that are necessary for the orderly performance of the contract.
(2) If the essential contractual obligations are breached by the Vendor, he or she is only liable for the contractual foreseeable damage if such damage was caused by ordinary negligence, unless the Customer's claims for damages are based on injury to life, limb or health.
(3) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall also apply in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the Vendor if claims are asserted directly against them.
§ 7 Cancellation policy
(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal, which the Vendor informs them of below in accordance with the legal sample. In paragraph (2) a sample cancellation form can be found.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days, counting the day you have booked the appointment.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, Inanna GmbH, by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the enclosed sample withdrawal form, which, however, is not obligatory.
To observe the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send us your notice regarding the exertion of your right of revocation before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
(1) If you withdraw from this contract, we must return all payments we have received from you immediately and no later within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
(2) The Vendor informs about the sample withdrawal form pursuant to the statutory regulations as follows:
Sample Withdrawal form
If you wish to withdraw from this contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.
— To Inanna GmbH, Charlottenstraße 19, 10117 Berlin, Deutschland. Telephone number: 0800 0808 800, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
— I/we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us ()
for the provision of the following services
— Ordered on (*)/
— Name of the consumer
— Address of the consumer
— Signature of the consumer (only applicable for notifications on paper)
(*) Please delete as applicable
§ 8 Personal data and intellectual property
(2) The Customer has the right to revoke his consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case, Inanna GmbH is obliged to instantly delete all personal data of the Customer.
(3) The brands and pictures used are trademarked and may not be used for any other purpose without the permission of Inanna GmbH.
§ 9 Confidentiality obligation
(1) Inanna GmbH as well as its employees are obliged to hold secret and keep confidential all confidential information disclosed by the client during the meeting, treatment or afterwards.
(2) Information is confidential if the client expressly designates it as such or if the client's interest in keeping this information confidential arises from the circumstances.
(3) Innana GmbH shall be released from confidentiality obligation if this is decided by a legal authority or if the Customer releases Innana GmbH from this obligation.
§ 10 Final clauses
(1) Contracts between the Vendor and the Customers are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The statutory provisions on the restriction of the choice of law and on the applicability of mandatory provisions, in particular of the state in which the Customer has their habitual residence as a consumer, shall remain unaffected.
(2) If the Customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the Customer and the Vendor shall be the Vendors registered office.
(3) In case of juridical inefficacy of some points, the contract remains valid in its remaining parts. The invalid points shall be replaced by the statutory provisions, if any. However, insofar as this would constitute an undue hardship for one of the contracting parties, the contract as a whole shall become invalid.
Cancellation conditions of Inanna GmbH
§ 1 General prevention
If the customer - for whatever reason - cannot or does not want to fulfill a registered appointment, the following shall be deemed to have been agreed:
(1) Dates can be canceled up to 1 working day before the agreed treatment date without additional costs.
(2) If the date is canceled less than 1 working day before the agreed date, the customer is obliged to pay 50% of the agreed price.
(3) In case of no-show without prior cancellation, the customer is obliged to pay 100% of the agreed price.
§ 2 Disease/accident
If an agreed date cannot be met due to illness or accident, the customer may be exempted from the payment obligation according to § 1 if a medical certificate for the treatment day or a corresponding police report is presented.
§ 3 Notification of cancelations of appointments
Appointment cancelations can only be reported by telephone (also answering machine) or in person.